Monday, March 27, 2017

Mojo Monday 490 - Tea-rrific

I got my Mojo Monday card done on Monday! It's rare that I have a lot of time to craft on Mondays, but I managed to get my card done today.

Here's the sketch for this week:


And here's my card:


As I've done quite a bit lately, I changed things up this week when I made my card. I usually try to make the sketch work with the scraps I already have, which I have found works most of the time. I am also not a huge fan of ribbon, so you won't find much of that on my cards!

For my card this week I chose papers from the Dreamin' Big paper packet. This is the featured paper packet from Close To My Heart this month, and I have really enjoyed working with it. The opposite side of the flowered paper is bugs, so you could always flip it over to make a more masculine card (and maybe choose an image besides tea cups!). I used a scrap of Poppy cardstock, and I matted my stamped piece of White Daisy on a piece of grey patterned paper from the packet.


I stamped the tea cup image with Goldrush ink, and then I used my VersaMark ink pad and white embossing powder to create the sentiment. I finished up the card with some Dreamin' Big Sequins and some black outlining around a few of the pieces of paper.

The stamped image and sentiment come from the Tea-rrific stamp set, which is the March stamp of the month set. This set is only available this month, and you can get it for just $5 with a qualifying order!


If you have any questions about anything I've mentioned, please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks for stopping by!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884

bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com
www.facebook.com/stampingathome



No comments: