Friday, March 17, 2017

My Boy Scrapbooking Workshop

  • Saturday, April 1
  • 9:30-12:00
  • $35

Join me for this workshop where you'll make four two-page 12x12 scrapbooking layouts to celebrate the special boys or men in your life. These layouts could be for husbands, sons, grandsons, or any other guys.

The workshop costs $35, which covers all of your supplies (except adhesive), the use of my stamps and ink, full-color printed directions, and my personal instruction. All of your papers will be pre-cut for you, and you will receive a full pack of My Boy Complements and a full pack of Black & White Dots.

You can also purchase a to-go kit for $32 if you can't make it to the workshop. This includes everything mentioned above, but you won't have me to guide you through the workshop. I will go ahead and pre-stamp your papers, and you'll receive full-color instructions for each layout. If you need your kit shipped, please contact me for shipping costs.

Here are pictures of the four layouts we will be creating.

Layout #1:






Layout #2:





Layout #3:




Layout #4:

(I'm in the process of finishing this one)





Optional Additional Services:
$5 - I will provide any adhesive you need, including foam tape.

The sign-up deadline is Wednesday, March 22. This allows me to order all the supplies in time for the workshop.

You can RSVP on the Facebook event page, or you can email, call, or text me to sign up. Space is limited, so sign up soon!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884

bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com
www.facebook.com/stampingathome



No comments: