Thursday, March 9, 2017

Dreamin' Big Layouts

I have really enjoyed working with the Dreamin' Big paper packet and putting together the layouts that come from the Dreamin' Big Workshops Your Way Scrapbooking Kit. This paper is so versatile and has worked great for some outdoor family adventure pages!

Here's my first two-page 12x12 layout:





Here's my second two-page 12x12 layout:





And here's my third two-page 12x12 layout:





I made a few tweaks to these layouts as I made them, but for the most part I stayed true to the designs from the workshop. I really love how these layouts came out - especially the second one about my husband and son and their caving adventure!

If you are interested in creating these layouts at my workshop this month, here are the details:
  • Sunday, March 26
  • 2:00-4:30
  • $35 (covers workshop kit, shipping & tax, and my instruction)
  • Sign-up deadline: Thursday, March 16

You can find more information and RSVP at the Facebook event page, or you can contact me to sign up.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Bethany Rielage

765-635-4884





No comments: