Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Mojo Monday 489 - Congratulations

I'm here with another Mojo Monday card for you. My card this week is very simple, but sometimes that's all you need (or want)!



And here's my take on it:


Like I said before, this card is very simple. I used the sketch as inspiration, but I really wanted to use my scraps "as is" as much as possible, so I substituted the rectangle of black patterned paper for the circle. I still like the way it turned out, and I look forward to making more of these simple cards with my scraps!


All the patterned paper scraps come from the Dreamin' Big paper packet. I love the colors of this packet, and the patterns are so versatile. I also added a few Dreamin' Big sequins for some extra color.



The sentiment comes from the Happy Congratulations Cardmaking Kit. One of the things I love best about the cardmaking kit is the exclusive stamp set you receive. So in addition to all the materials for making 12 cards, you also get a stamp set you can use again and again!


Thanks for stopping by today. If you have any questions about anything I've mentioned, don't hesitate to contact me!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

765-635-4884




No comments: