Wednesday, March 1, 2017

March Specials

I'm so excited about March! The special from Close To My Heart is awesome, and Dreamin' Big is one of my favorite paper packets!

Stamp of the Month: Tea-rrific
The stamp of the month set for March is so pretty and fun for coloring! Each month you can purchase a new D-sized stamp set, available for one month only, for $5. When you place an order of $50 or more in Close To My Heart products, you qualify for this special Stamp of the Month pricing.



Click on the link below to learn more and get your own Tea-rrific stamp set!

Monthly Special: Cut It Out!
During the month of March, all Thin Cuts are 25% off! Thin cuts give you a fast and easy way to cut all kinds of shapes for your crafting. Choose from titles, sentiments, and a wide variety of shapes to stamp on, so you can get precise, dimensional cut shapes in no time!


Click on the link below to find out more or to purchase your own!

March Workshops
I'm having several workshop in March, and I hope you'll be able to join me. You can find all the details on my Upcoming Events page. You can also check out my Facebook page for more information and to RSVP. Space is limited so sign up soon!

Here's a brief overview of this month's workshops:

Please contact me with any questions or to sign up for a workshop!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage





No comments: