Wednesday, March 22, 2017

April Coffee & Cards

I've had a lot of fun at my last two Coffee & Cards workshops, so I'm excited that I have another one coming up! At this workshop you will complete 12 cards while enjoying coffee (or hot chocolate) and some light snacks.
  • Saturday, April 8
  • 9:30-11:30 am
  • $35

The cost of the workshop covers all of your materials (including adhesive), coffee/hot chocolate and snacks, the use of my supplies, and my instruction. If you would like me to cut your paper for you, it will be an additional $3.

At the workshop you will receive the Here for You Cardmaking Kit. This kit includes an exclusive workshop stamp set, two sheets of Some Kinda Wonderful patterned paper, one roll of White Shimmer Trim, one pack of Black & White Dots, two sheets of cardstock (1 Blossom, 1 White Daisy), and 12 white card bases and envelopes. All of these materials are yours to keep!


The workshop stamp set includes a "I'm Here for You" sentiment and a "You're Not Alone" sentiment. If you don't want to make all of your cards with these two sentiments, I will have additional supplies and ideas for making different cards with your workshop materials. Watch for Friday's blog post, which will highlight these alternative cards!

The sign-up deadline is Wednesday, March 29. This allows me to order the kits in time for the workshop.

You can RSVP on Facebook at the link below, or you can email, call, or text me to sign up. Space is limited, so sign up soon!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884




No comments: