Thursday, January 4, 2018

Chelsea Gardens Collection

I'm excited to introduce you to the first featured collection from the new Seasonal Expressions 1 idea book - Chelsea Gardens! It's so beautiful, and I love the combination of blue, green, and grey. Here's a look at all the papers included in the Chelsea Gardens paper packet.





There are also three kits available as part of the Chelsea Gardens collection.







Here are a few projects featured in the Seasonal Expressions 1 idea book that have been made with products from the Chelsea Gardens collection.







Isn't this collection beautiful?! If you'd like to make some cards and layouts with these papers and embellishments, sign up for my January Stamping Workshop or my Chelsea Gardens Scrapbooking Workshop this month. You can find all the information on my Upcoming Events page or on the Facebook event pages at the links below.

Let me know if you have any questions about anything, and I hope you have fun creating with Chelsea Gardens!

No comments: