Tuesday, January 2, 2018

January Stamping Workshop

  • Tuesday, January 9
  • 6:30-8:30
  • $8.00 per kit

My first workshop for January is coming up next week, and I hope you'll join me! During this workshop you can make cards or a scrapbooking layout - or both! For only $8 you can make four cards (two each of two designs) or one two-page scrapbooking layout.

I'm going to offer this type of stamping workshop each month from January through April and see how it goes. The designs will be fairly simple, and the stamping shouldn't be too difficult. These workshops will be perfect for both beginners and more advanced crafters. I hope you'll join me and even bring a friend!

Chelsea Gardens is the featured paper collection for January, so we'll be using that in this month's workshop. I think these papers and colors are gorgeous, and I love the stamp sets that have been designed to coordinate with the papers. Here are the two stamp sets we'll be using at this workshop.




Here are pictures of the two card designs for January.



------------




And here are pictures of the scrapbooking layout.





You must purchase your kit(s) in advance to reserve your place; to purchase, click on the links below. If you can't pay online and would prefer to pay with cash or check in person, please contact me.

You can also find all this information and RSVP on the Facebook event page.

You can bring your own adhesive, or I can provide it for $5.00. The sign-up deadline is Sunday, January 7th - or until kits sell out!

If you have any questions, please feel free to call, email, or text me. I hope to see you next week!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

765-635-4884




No comments: