Tuesday, January 23, 2018

More Chelsea Gardens Cards

I'm back today with more cards featuring the Chelsea Gardens papers and embellishments. The inspiration for my cards today came from the Sending Hugs Cardmaking Kit.


Close To My Heart has four wonderful cardmaking kits in the Seasonal Expressions 1 idea book - one for each of the four paper collections. Each kit provides you with the materials to make 12 cards with a stamp set exclusive to the kit.



One thing I love to do with these kits is use the cutting guide and instructions to make the same cards with different papers and stamp sets. The cards I'm sharing today use the same patterned papers from Chelsea Gardens, but I changed out the cardstock colors and used some retired stamp sets that I already had.

Here are my variations on the cards from the Sending Hugs Cardmaking Kit.









The cardmaking kits are a great deal, and I love getting exclusive stamp sets, but even if you don't end up purchasing the cardmaking kits, I would encourage you to download the instructions and try making your own variations!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884

bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com
www.facebook.com/stampingathome



No comments: