Thursday, January 25, 2018

New Customer Loyalty Program!

I’m starting a new Customer Loyalty Program, and I’m excited to tell you all about it today!

With this program you will get rewards for placing orders with me on my Close To My Heart website, purchasing pre-cut kits, and attending workshops. I may also have other events or special promotions throughout the year for which you can earn additional rewards!


Here's how the program works. Starting today, anyone who places an order with me, signs up for a workshop, or purchases a pre-cut kit will earn points. I will keep track of those points, and when you reach a certain number of points, you can choose to redeem your points for free product!

I have had a Hostess Club for a few years, and while that was very successful and fun, it's sometimes difficult for customers to place an order every month. I also understand that it can be a challenge to host a party and try to get friends and family to come and place orders. With my new Customer Loyalty Program, you still get rewarded for what you order but in a more convenient and flexible way!

Here's how you earn points!
  • 1 point for every $1 you spend on my CTMH website (before tax and shipping)
  • 20 points for every pre-cut layout or card kit you purchase from my online store
  • 5 points for earning and purchasing the stamp of the month set for $5 (double points!!)
  • 5 points for attending my monthly scrapbooking workshop
  • Other opportunities each month!

Here are the rewards!
  • 100 points = $10 in free CTMH product
  • 200 points = $25 in free CTMH product

Additional Guidelines
  • Points expire after 12 months
  • Free CTMH product must be selected from the following items: stamp sets (excluding stamp of the month sets), blocks, stamp pads, re-inkers, ShinHan markers, complements, paper packs (excluding specialty), Picture My Life cards, Workshops Your Way kits, Cut Above kits
  • Points can be redeemed at the end of each month. I will post on my blog and on my Facebook page the deadline for each month's point redemption. If you miss a deadline, you can redeem your points at the end of the following month.
  • I will send an individual email reminder at the beginning of each month with your point total and the redemption deadline for the month.

Since this is a new thing for me, the program may need some tweaking as it goes along, and I'm sure I'll make some mistakes or forget about some details. I'll do my best to make sure you get all the rewards you earn!

If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask. I'm here to help!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

765-635-4884




SaveSave

No comments: