Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Hexagon Scraps Card

Today I just wanted to share with you a quick and easy card I made this morning with some scraps. I've had these scraps sitting on my crafting table for months, and I finally made them into a card this morning!


Almost all of the supplies I used on this card are now retired, but you could easily recreate this card with any supplies you have.

I punched the hexagons out of patterned paper, but you could also cut shapes out with your Cricut or use a Thin Cut shape. You certainly don't have to use hexagons! I arranged them on a piece of White Daisy cardstock cut to 4 x 5.25 inches. I stamped the sentiment with Lagoon ink and added a few enamel hearts. I attached a piece of retired Lagoon Fundamentals to the card base, and then I adhered the White Daisy cardstock with Thin 3-D Foam Dots. The sentiment comes from one of the stamp sets in the Flower Market Cricut Collection.


I'm always looking for ways to use up my little bits and pieces of paper collections, and I think this will be a good card to add to the repertoire!

If you have any questions for me, don't hesitate to ask!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884

bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com
www.facebook.com/stampingathome



No comments: