Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Kits for Sale

Today's blog post is all about something new that I'm offering in 2018 - scrapbooking layout and card kits!

Each month I will be offering a stamping workshop where you can choose between making four cards or one two-page scrapbooking layout. I will have a set amount of kits cut and available for the workshop, but whatever doesn't get used for the workshop will remain for sale in my Square shop.

In addition to the monthly workshop kits, I am planning on adding a few more kits from some retired paper packets. I also have four layout kits leftover from a workshop I did at the end of December. All kits will remain available until they sell out!

Right now I have five scrapbooking layout kits and one card kit available for shipping or pickup. There are additional kits available in my shop, but they are for future stamping workshops. You're welcome to purchase a kit and reserve it, but I won't have them ready until the day of the workshop.

Here are pictures and links to each available kit.

Beautiful Life Scrapbooking Layout


Most Wonderful Scrapbooking Layout


Colorful Scrapbooking Layout


Shine On Scrapbooking Layout


 
Chelsea Gardens Cards


Chelsea Gardens Scrapbooking Layout


For those of you who are local, you are welcome to pick up your kits from me instead of having them shipped. Simply select the pickup option when you place your order and you won't have any shipping costs. With the purchase of a kit, you are welcome to come use my stamps and inks to complete your layouts or cards. I simply request that you come during one of my monthly workshop times or to the Fishers library during one of my papercrafting crop times. Check out my Upcoming Events page for workshop dates and times.

For those of you who don't live close enough for pickup, I do offer shipping for these kits. I've tried to make it as reasonable as possible, but it can be pricey to ship anything 12x12. Because of that, each layout kit has an additional $2 shipping cost in addition to the flat shipping fee of $5.00.

When you purchase a card kit, you have the option to pay for stamping. This is for those of you who aren't local or who don't own the stamps and inks necessary to finish the cards. This is not available for the layouts. If you don't have the exact stamps that I used, I would encourage you to use whatever stamps you own to make them unique!

I will be sure to post an update when I add new kits to my store, and you can follow me on Facebook for the most up-to-date information. Feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884

bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com
www.facebook.com/stampingathome



No comments: