Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Chelsea Gardens Layouts

Last week I shared all the information about my upcoming Chelsea Gardens Scrapbooking Workshop, so today I wanted to share the actual layouts I created with this kit.

I did make a few changes to my layouts, but I kept the basic designs the same. I switched up the backgrounds, which caused me to need additional sheets of Pewter cardstock. If you would like to make your layouts the same way, you can purchase two sheets of Pewter cardstock from me for $2 - either at my workshop on January 27th or at another time.

Layout 1: For the first layout I used the linen patterned paper as the background instead of the marble patterned paper. Everything else stayed the same.





Layout 2: For the second layout I used White Daisy cardstock for the background instead of the linen patterned paper. I also switched the 3x4 journaling card to the left side of the photo instead of the right.





Layout 3: For the third layout I used Pewter cardstock as the background instead of White Daisy cardstock. I also rearranged the order of the cards and pictures so that there would be pictures on both the top and bottom rows.





If you would like to complete these layouts with my instruction, you can still sign up for my Chelsea Gardens Scrapbooking Workshop on Saturday, January 27th. You can find out all the information on my Upcoming Events page or on the Facebook event page. You can RSVP on the Facebook event page, or you can email, call, or text me to sign up.

If you need me to order your kit, please let me know by Friday, January 19 so I can have it in time for the workshop. If you are ordering the kit on your own, you may order it at any time, but I would order no later than today if you prefer the cheaper $4.95 shipping. One week ahead of time is probably fine for the $7.95 shipping option.

Thanks for taking a look at my layouts! If you have any questions about anything I've mentioned today, please don't hesitate to ask.

No comments: