Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Make Waves Cards

Today I'm sharing my versions of the cards you can make at my February Stamping Workshop. During this workshop you can make cards or a scrapbooking layout - or both! For only $8 you can make four cards or one two-page 12x12 scrapbooking layout featuring the Make Waves collection.

Today we're focusing on the cards. There are two different card designs, and each kit provides you with the materials to make two of each design. We'll be using the Make Waves Cardmaking stamp set, which has many different images and sentiments from which to choose.



Here are the two cards I made!



------------




Aren't those stamps fun?! These cards are pretty simple but fun to make - and with all those stamp choices, you can make all your cards differently!

You can find out more about my February Stamping Workshop on the Facebook event page, and I'll have a blog post up about it next week.

To reserve one of these card kits, you'll need to purchase it at the link below. I'll have everything pre-cut, and you can make your cards at the workshop. If you can't make it to the workshop but would still like to make these cards, go ahead and order your kit and then contact me to find a time to get together!

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884

bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com
www.facebook.com/stampingathome



No comments: