Thursday, January 18, 2018

Chelsea Gardens Cards

Yesterday I shared with you the layouts I created using the Workshops Your Way Chelsea Gardens Scrapbooking Kit. The kit also includes instructions for making six cards, so today I'm going to share those with you!

Each of the Workshops Your Way scrapbooking kits includes instructions for making cards with your leftover materials and a few additional supplies. The cards I'm sharing with you today use the Chelsea Gardens Cardmaking Stamp Set & Thin Cuts, a few stamp pads, Watercolor Pencils, and White Cards & Envelopes.



I made six cards total - two each of three designs. I used the Watercolor Pencils on my cards, but I like to use a little water to blend the color. You can use a watercolor brush, a blending pen, or even our Shimmer Brush to blend the color! For each design below I used the now-retired Blender Pen on one card and the Shimmer Brush on the other. If you click on the pictures, you should be able to see a little glitter on the Shimmer Brush versions!

Card 1:

 
Blender Pen Version

 
Shimmer Brush Version


Card 2:

Blender Pen Version

Shimmer Brush Version


Card 3:

Blender Pen Version

Shimmer Brush Version


All of the patterned paper, ribbon, and embellishments for these cards are included in the scrapbooking kit, so you don't need much to complete them!

If you'd like to make these cards without purchasing the additional supplies, you can attend my Chelsea Gardens Scrapbooking Workshop on Saturday, January 27th. All of the details can be found on my earlier blog post or on the Facebook event page. Be sure to order your kit now to get it in time for the workshop!

If you have any questions about anything, please don't hesitate to ask!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884

bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com
www.facebook.com/stampingathome



No comments: